Monday, January 24, 2011

Blessed

I just wanted to take a moment to thank God for all His many blessings. He is so good! I have so many people that care about me and so many people who want to see me succeed in life! I don't know where I would be without them, and I know that God has put all of them in my life for a reason. I have been blessed with many Godly influence, both in teachers and peers, and I can't thank God enough for their impact on my life. But Most of all, I am blessed because God sent His son to die for me so that I might live through Him.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
~Eph. 2:8-10



I don't know why this stuck out to me today, but it is something that I pray for, both for myself and for all Christians. I guess it's something I hope to strive towards in my life.

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
~Eph. 3:15-19


Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you who have been Godly influences and tell you how blessed I am to have you in my life. That is all for today. =)

If you really want to read something, read my post from yesterday. It's MUCH better than this one. lol. =) I just felt like sharing those verses with you guys. =)

God Bless,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment