Saturday, October 2, 2010

God's Will

Where there's a will there's a way. Right?
Isn't that what everyone says?

Well then if it's God's will, then there certainly is a way.
So why do we doubt Him? Why do we stifle His attempts to use us to fulfill His will? How could we ever even start to think that we could do things better than God?
The most incredible thing that we will ever be able to do is pray that God's will be done in and through us. He knows what needs to happen, and He surely knows the way that He wants those things to happen.

There are a gazoodle of places in the Bible where God talks about how He will do things, and He always makes it happen.

Genesis 2:18
And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 6:7
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:18
But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.Genesis 7:4
For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.


Think about it. Those three verses were only from the very first chapter in the Bible!

God has a will for each of us. But more importantly, God has a way to make His will happen in our lives if we'll just let Him work.

What are you doing to prevent God from being able to do His will in your life?

God Bless,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment