We all go through times of uncertainty. There are many uncertain times talked about in the Bible. For example, God told Abram to pack up all of his things and allow himself to be led to a new land. Consider that for a second. Would you be willing to do that for God if He asked you to? How would that make you feel?
Proverbs 27:1 – Boast not thyself of tomorrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
God tells us not to worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will take care of itself. We need to live today for today and COMPLETELY for God!
That goes along with the fact that we should make sure that we put God into all of our plans. Without Him, our plans are useless and foolish. How can we do anything without Him and try to claim that it is for His glory that we are here?
We need to constantly remember that were it not for God we would have nothing. He is our All in All.
As Christians, we are to be different. We should be separate from this world even though we are dwelling in it right now.
We need to be praying for God to give us strength to do His will. Not ours.
There will be uncertain times in our journeys. There will be times when we lose our way and we feel lost.
But the most important thing to remember during those times is that God didn’t go anywhere. God is always holding us. We may lose sight of Him and His will, but He never loses sight of us. He is constantly calling to us and trying to keep us on track.
I have to be reminded of this sometimes. I feel like I’m just lost and I don’t know which way is up. It feels like I don’t even know where to begin. But those are the times when I have to remember that it doesn’t matter if I don’t know where to start, because God knows where I am. He knows what I need to do. AND He will tell me if I just take the time to listen.
Sometimes I feel like I seriously need to refocus my life. It’s so easy to be pulled away by the distractions in this world. But God isn’t going anywhere. He will always be here to guide me. And to find me when I get off track.
Please keep this in mind at times when you feel like you don’t know where to turn or what to do. God knows.
God Bless,
Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment