The world lost a good person yesterday. Brandon Ward Kohler lost his life in an accident during his first college Spring Break. As I reflect on this tragedy, I can't help but think about the boy I knew. Brandon was a good person. He didn't always make the wisest decisions, but what 19-year old boy does? What I remember most was his smile and how he would go around hugging everyone. He loved his friends and his family and he is sorely missed. I am praying for his family and friends and I ask that you would too. My heart goes out to them and to anyone who has ever lost someone too soon. It breaks my heart that we won't get to see his smiling face again while we're on this earth. But I know that one day we'll meet him in the clouds and he'll be wearing the biggest smile we'll have ever seen. Until then we have to keep toiling here on earth. But while we wait and work, I hope that you'll keep these verses in mind:
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for me, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. ~Colossians 3:23-24
Please keep Brandon's friends and family in your prayers.
God Bless,
Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment